Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Super Carlee

Carlee is growing "Big and Strong," as we like to say. Everything she does revolves around the "Super Readers," (which is a PBS show that comes on every weekday morning). In this picture she is eating her "Super Power food," like peas and carrot. Carlee got inspired to eat all her veggies while daddy took her picture. Carlee also drinks her "Super Power water," so she can grow to be healthy. It's because of this show that Carlee is learning how to spell words. She can spell her name and cat and dog. This little girl is a sponge. I could not believe the other day when she recited the Pledge of Allegiance in the car. She told me she learned it from her class at church. Greg and I have decided it is time to start memorizing scrpiture with her. One of Carlee's favorite things to do right now is to put on chapstick, which she like to call make-up. She only does this while I put on mine under plenty of adult supervision. She also enjoys going to the park. She will go down every slide now and has started to go down on her tummy. Mommy is having to watch her closely because she is becoming fearless. She goes up every ladder very carefully while playing on the playground. I am always right there to make sure she doesn't fall. It's amazing how big she is now. I love this precious princess she is so special to our family.

2 comments:

The Guess Family said...

Addison always talks about who got to hold the flag each Thursday. Apparantly it is a coveted position. She mixes the Pledge up with some scripture we have been memorizing with her! They are so much fun.

Joel, Amantha, Jacob and Sara said...

Is the show on PBS "Super Why"? Jacob loves that one. "Word World" is also a good one that helps with spelling. It is amazing what children can learn and I think adults (including myself) underestimate their learning powers!