This past week, all of my friends got together and celebrated our friend Kim. She is moving to Colorado and we all threw her a surprise going away party. We had a fun evening eating dessert and telling Kim how special she is to all of us. I love my friends and thank God for them. Having time together to share our hearts with Kim reminded me of how truly blessed I am to share my life with such great Godly girls. They all are different and special to me. I always look forward to seeing them and spending time together. We will all miss Kim, but we know that this is not the end of our friendship. She is always a phone call away and has told us that her house is always welcome. What a blessing!
Hey girl, thank you for your encouragement! I am thrilled, and can't wait to be MRS B!! WOOHOOO for God's perfect plans that lead us to an abundance of blessing!
1 comment:
Hey girl, thank you for your encouragement! I am thrilled, and can't wait to be MRS B!! WOOHOOO for God's perfect plans that lead us to an abundance of blessing!
Post a Comment