Greg turned 35 on Saturday. We spent most of the weekend clebrating. He took Friday off to play some golf with his dad. They had a great time together. That evening we all went to The Goose's Acre for dinner and enjoyed LOTS of yummy food. Zachary kept our evening interesting by constantly get in and out of his highchair. Carlee on the other hand stay seated the whole meal. She is really growing up. After dinner, we walked around the waterway and went to the fountains to see the show. Carlee and Zachary loved watching the water bouncing up and down to the music. Carlee could have stayed there all night. She was very distrot that we had to leave. Zachary went and played in the water a little, but barely got wet. Greg and I laughed so hard b/c he was missing the water by half seconds. He had a blast! Then we went back home and opened presents and had delicious birthday cake and ice cream. Greg got to open his card from me and found out that we are going to the Third Day, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay concert next weekend. He's very excited!
Saturday, we spent the day running, going to the pool (for the last time), going to homegroup and then to Main Event. The church had free childcare that night so we took advantage of it. I even won 400 tickets on Deal or No Deal at Main Event (this is the most tickets one can win, so it's like I won One Million Dollars.... hahaha, I wish).
I want to take a minute to brag on my bebe. He is the best!! God created him to be patient and kind. He is an amazing dad and a sacrificial husband, as well as, a caring son and fun to be around friend. He puts others first and chooses to walk in integrity everyday of his life. He is loyal and loving. He is generous and thoughtful. Greg is good at every sport, but also extremely humble about it. I've had men come and tell me what an all rounded basketball player he is and most of them are so blow away by his ability to play with such consistency and humility. Greg comes alive on the court, as well as, on the golf course. It is his passion and ha plays each one well. I know I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I am always being sharpened by this man. I know he is not perfect, but he is close. He just exudes Christ's behavior and it challenges me everyday. May God bless him this year as he continues to walk in His ways. I love you bebe!
Saturday, we spent the day running, going to the pool (for the last time), going to homegroup and then to Main Event. The church had free childcare that night so we took advantage of it. I even won 400 tickets on Deal or No Deal at Main Event (this is the most tickets one can win, so it's like I won One Million Dollars.... hahaha, I wish).
I want to take a minute to brag on my bebe. He is the best!! God created him to be patient and kind. He is an amazing dad and a sacrificial husband, as well as, a caring son and fun to be around friend. He puts others first and chooses to walk in integrity everyday of his life. He is loyal and loving. He is generous and thoughtful. Greg is good at every sport, but also extremely humble about it. I've had men come and tell me what an all rounded basketball player he is and most of them are so blow away by his ability to play with such consistency and humility. Greg comes alive on the court, as well as, on the golf course. It is his passion and ha plays each one well. I know I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I am always being sharpened by this man. I know he is not perfect, but he is close. He just exudes Christ's behavior and it challenges me everyday. May God bless him this year as he continues to walk in His ways. I love you bebe!
No comments:
Post a Comment