Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Today is gorgeous and it's Saturday....
Sweetness
Enjoying a break and some snacks
Enjoying myself a little bit too much (this was after I found out Greg was snapping shots of me for the entire song)
In Daddy's arms and loving it I love her tongue in this picture (fully concentrating)

Not wet yet
Getting a drink of some H2O


After packing our bags, we took a bike ride down to the fountains on the Waterway (about a 20 minute trek). We let the kids romp around in the water. Zachary said, "Wa-ter" over and over again. He walked around a lot and took everything in. He loved every minute. Carlee used our watering can to catch the water as it sprayed up and down and across. She had lots of fun! We enjoyed the music and the water show every 15 minutes. Well lets just say, I really enjoyed and it and the picture is evidence (little did I know Greg took about 20 of me dancing). We ate a few snacks while sitting in the nice warm sun and relaxed. Then we headed over to Market Street to get a smoothie and to play a little more at Market Square. It was a lot of fun! I love days like this!! We feel so blessed to live in an area like this. I love being so cloes to all these beautiful areas. It feels like vacation sometimes. It's a nice break!

1 comment:

Diana said...

i love you and I am so sorry. If you could e-mail your number that would be great. My phone was dropped in the water! The dress company is called Watters and Watters. Hope she finds something!