Saturday, May 23, 2009
Fun At Market Street
My friend, Holly
Carlee fliyng her kite. It wasn't very windy so she had some help from a little girl.
Eric and Carlee having fun on their "motorcycles."
Zachary flying his kite and loving every minute of it.
This past Wednesday, we went to meet my friend Holly for a picnic lunch at Market Street. Holly is one of my closest friends in the Woodlands and she is moving to a different area in Houston. She and I share so much in common. I feel like I rarely ever have to explain myself to her. I love Holly and will miss her being so close by. Thankfully, I know we will continue to see each other even though we will be farther apart. There's no way I'm saying good-bye. However, I don't know what I'm going to do without my pool buddy and shopping buddy. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment