Monday, September 7, 2009

Carlee's All Smiles

I made Greg, myself and Carlee a dentist appointment a few weeks ago. Carlee was going to have a "Happy visit" while watching the hygienist clean my teeth. Little did I realize that the hygienist on the other side of the divider was available to clean Carlee's teeth because of a cancellation. I asked Carlee if she wanted to get her teeth cleaned today and she jumped up and said, "Yes!" I think Carlee was already expecting to get a cleaning anyways. Greg and I were getting our teeth cleaned on the other side of the dividers so we could here all the conversations Carlee had with the hygienist. She told her about her vitamins she eats every morning and how her favorite vitamin is purple. Carlee learned about "Mr. Thirsty," the straw that sucks out all the liquid from her mouth (which is Carlee's favorite thing about the dentist) and "Mr. Sunshine," the bright light the dentist uses. After the cleaning, Carlee picked out a hot pink toothbrush to take home and also received a timer and some blue toothpaste. Carlee said that she loved the dentist and could not wait to go back. She did such a great job and had no cavities. After the dentist we headed to her ballet class.

1 comment:

L said...

Ella loves the dentist too! She can't wait to see her each year and show her what a great job she's doing!