Thursday, January 14, 2010

Carlee's Prayer

I don't want to forget the prayer Carlee prayed before dinner tonight.
It went like this....
"Lord, help me be nice to my brother. Help me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength..." and then she took a breathe and with a serious tone of voice she says, "God I need You. Amen."
I lost it and laughed under my breathe. Obviously, she has heard her mama say this one too many times. haha...
Carlee I love your heart for the Lord and how you are learning that He is all you need in this world... being dependant is a good place to be.

3 comments:

Diana said...

beautiful!

The Guess Family said...

Yeah Carlee!!! She is blessed to have you as a Mama, you are teaching her great things!

Alicia said...

I'm glad God has given Carlee such a wonderful mom for her to model! I love this prayer!