Thursday, March 18, 2010

Curls

It's kind of funny, but a lot of people have been commenting on my curls lately. The main reason I started curling my hair is because my hairdryer broke. I have been going to bed with my hair wet which results in some crazy bed head in the morning. People have said that they love the curls or have said that I should wear my hair like that more often. It's really funny to me because all this came about because of a broken hairdryer..... Fortunately, it only takes 20 minutes to fix, but it only lasts one day (bummer). I am fortunate my hairdryer broke when it did because this is about the only weather my hair will hold curl.... no humidity and cool (plus an extra layer of hairspray). I asked Greg if I should get a perm and he said, "No." Really? I'm not surprised. Why get a perm, when I can have straight and curly hair (every now and then). Since I don't have all the time or energy to keep this up, I will leave you with a picture of me and my curls. I know this is totally ridiculous to blog about my hair, but what can I say..... I am such a girl! Thanks to all my friends for boosting my confidence. I love you all!

1 comment:

Amanda Burkett said...

i think that you look like an angel! you know what's really neat? knowing you, and knowing that you act like one, too!! love!