Tuesday, October 2, 2007

4 months

This picture says it all. Zachary is such a blessing and a joy!! He is rolling over consistently from his front to his back, which we are thrilled about because he likes to sleep on his tummy. He is trying very hard to conquer rolling over from his back to his tummy. I put Zac in his entertainer this week and he is still a little wobbly. Carlee enjoys getting in and out of it though. It's funny because after I take him out she says, "Ok it's my turn." Zachery is growing like crazy. I can't give you the stats yet because we have not been to the doctor. I'm sure they would say he is in the 90th percentile for height though. People always think he is older than he really is because he is so long. This sounds like something his dad heard his whole life. Zac laughed for the first time yesterday when we were playing Pat-E-Cake. It was so cute! He is sleeping in his bedroom now, which has helped him sleep a little longer. His record is 9 hours, but that was only for one night. Hopefully, he'll get more consistent soon.

3 comments:

Amanda Burkett said...

Adorable picture! Bet that first laugh was music to your ears. Ben's first laugh was when Greg 'rapped' for him! I'm praying for Zach to sleep, sleep, sleep through the night for you.

Michelle said...

You don't know me I just happened to stumble upon your blog. I have a 4 month little girl, she was born on May 23, 2007. Your little boy and my little girl are very close in age. She has only rolled over 4 times but we are working on getting her to do it more. She has no interest anymore. LOL
Your family of four is beautiful!!

Joel, Amantha, Jacob and Sara said...

Very cute picture! I love the shoes and am glad you are getting so much use out of them!