skip to main |
skip to sidebar
10 Months

Zachary is on the move: pulling up, cruising, crawling, and non-stop. I find him all over the place. He is always trying to find new things. One of his favorite places is the little corner in our living room that has Carlee's kitchen and food. He loves banging the pans, eating the food and playing with the faucet. Despite such movement, he still finds time to lay on my shoulder and give me sweet hugs..... and oh how he loves his mama. It melts my heart! Zachary is really starting to understand what we say. He definitely knows the word hungry and basketball. He is "ALL BOY!" This little guy is eating really good trying new foods and transitioning into eating bite size pieces. I forgot how long it takes to chew. Mealtime takes at least 30 minutes now. Zachary is waking up twice a night at the same times every night, so Greg and I are sleep deprived and about to start letting him cry it out. You can be prayer about this because he is very loud and demanding. Life is fun with these two. There is never a dull moment. I look at our life right now and can't help but thank the Lord for where he has us (Greg and I): desperate, dependant and in need of Him. Kinda like our kids, but we are His kids. We love our children and have so many fun moments with them. We laugh, cry and enjoy life together. God is Good!
No comments:
Post a Comment