Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Bebe' (for my husband)

Our Honeymoon in St. Marteen
Our First Anniversary, in San Diego
Our 2nd Anniversary, in Fredericksburg
Our 3rd Anniversary, we had dinner at Rainbow Lodge
Our 4th Anniversary, in Kemah

Our 5th Anniversary, strawberry picking and then dinner at Fogo de Chao

My bebe- You are truely the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are a picture of Christ in the flesh. I'll never forget the day we met and thinking, "he is the one I will spend the rest of my life loving." You are not hard to love bebe. I have been blessed by everything you are. You know me inside and out and yet you love me unconditionally just as Christ has told you to do. You sharpen me like none other and make me desire to be more like Jesus everyday not just by what you say, but by what you do. I love you and thank you for all you are to me and to our family. May the next year hold many great blessings from our Lord. Happy Anniversary!

Love always, your bebe'


Where will we go for our 6th Anniversary?? We are up for any recommendations you may have.



2 comments:

The Jack Pack said...

Ummmm, BOSTON, hello?!?! Kind of a no-brainer, dontchya think?? :)

The Jack Pack said...

And, oh yeah, I almost forgot...Happy Anniversary, you two! It's been fun being privy to various parts of your friendship/developing romance from basically day one, and a true honor to be both of your friend. May God continue to bless your relationship in this coming year as He has so faithfully 'till this point. It was fun talking on the phone with you today!
By the way, (on a humorous note) I like how you honeymooned in "St. Martian"!! Did you encounter any martians while in St. Martian? ha ha ha.