Saturday, October 11, 2008

Unsupervised

"Uh-Oh" is what Zachary says to the mess he made in mommy and daddy's room while being unsupervised for 10 minutes. Carlee was playing on the computer and didn't even notice until I brought it to her attention and then she chimed in, "Mess, I love messes."
I love this picture with his little mischievous smile.
Fortunately, Greg was home to help me clean it up. I laughed about it and handled the situation with ease. It really does boggle my mind that he can even lift the top off the paper shredder and go to town. Greg and I did not even hear a thing and didn't catch him until he came into the living room with shreds of paper in his hands. What are we going to do with this boy?!..... Love him like always.

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Those few unsupervised moments are our house usually end up in a big mess! They will play while I get dressed, but they get out so much stuff it takes me 30 minutes to put it all back!!!
Miss you!!!!