Monday, May 18, 2009

Ballet Dress Rehersal or 4 Going On 14





Ok.... so.... I applied a whole set of make-up on Carlee for the first time for her dress rehersal on Friday (foundation, powder, blush, lipstick and eye liner). Talk about growing up right before my eyes. The whole time I was applying her make-up, I told her that she does not need make-up to feel or look beautiful and that God made her beautiful on the inside and that is what matters the most. She loved wearing it and could not stop looking at herself and admiring her beauty. It was fun watching her and being girly together. She loved her costume and is looking forward to her first production on stage. This is still so foreign to me. I really hope she actually dances for the production. It should be fun no matter what happens.

1 comment:

Diana said...

of course I love it!