Friday, October 23, 2009

Great Pumpkin Party

Today we went to a friends house for a fun pumpkin party. While we were there we decorated pumpkins...
played bean bag toss...
loaded our decorated "Shine Jesus" bags with candy...
decorated cookies....

ate our yummy cookies....
Shared our yummy cookies...

And played with our friends.
Thank you Mrs. Tania for a fun time. We loved all the activities you had planned! Thanks for keeping it Christ centered. If you are unsure of who Carlee was dressed as, she is Angelina Ballerina from PBS kids (a little ballerina mouse).

1 comment:

Amanda Burkett said...

I just had more fun catching up on you and your little ones tonight . . .

Especially loved date night with your girl! What a cool idea. I plan to copy you when my Cameron gets to be older. For now, she's happy going everywhere on my hip!

Ben and I have done date-at-the-movies, and we had so much fun. It is, however, a bit tricky to manage when he drinks his icee, mine too, and has to go to the bathroom the whole time we're there!

Love you Girl! Happy Thanksgiving!