since I have blogged. I will share with you some funny things Carlee has said recently.
Carlee: Mommy, when will Zachary and I get married?
Mommy: (thinking.... "to each other?") Well Carlee, you won't marry each other. You will marry different people.
Carlee: (disappointed she won't be marrying Zachary) OH Man!!
I'm amazed that conversation actually happened, but fortunately she really does love her brother.
Carlee: When can Zachary and I sleep in the same bed?
Mommy: ummm.... that won't be happening
Carlee: Well, I want to sleep with Zachary just like you sleep with daddy.
Mommy: hahaha..... I know, but ya'll are brother and sister.
I remember thinking before Zachary was born how great it would be having one of each because of how it would prepare them for marriage. Little did I realize that they would want to marry each other. Thinking about how much time they will spend together is priceless. I pray they will always be the best of friends and strengthen each other constantly.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment