Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dinner with Old Friends

The Guess Family moved a few years ago to Colorado and they got to come down for a quick visit a couple of weeks ago. All 36 church friends came to Double Dave's to hang out and eat pizza. It was just like old times. It was a lot of fun seeing their kids getting so big and beautiful. There was a lot of movement with all the kids, so I only got a couple of pictures.
Carlee remembered Addison since we keep up with the Guess Family through their blog. She hadn't seen her since she was three. I was amazed at how tall Addison had gotten. She has passed Carlee. These girls are beautiful! They are the best of friends!

It was a blessing to be together! I hope we can go to Colorado to visit soon! Carlee really wants to see real snow.

No comments: