Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day

We had a great Father's day with our family. We saw both sides in one day and had steak at both houses. Greg was in heaven! Here's some photo's at Grammy and Paw-Paw's house.
Time for a big squeeze
Greg got some money to play golf from his parents and some Dove chocolates. SCORE!
Ed (Greg's dad) reading his Father's day card. It was a sweet one!
Greg got a sweet card from me. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves the Lord and loves his family. He is truly awesome!
Carlee picked an eggplant from her Grammy's garden that was huge. We gave it to my dad since he loves eggplant. I don't think Carlee's mouth could get any bigger.
Carlee and Daddy had fun doing some puzzles at Nana and Grandpa's house. I think Nana helped some too.
She was so proud of herself for completing it. Her smile tells it all!
All the boys playing on the floor with Josiah's toys. Well, mainly Zachary playing with Josiah's toys and everyone else watching. This was so cute to watch. Josiah was fascinated by Zachary.
Me and my dad.... I love him so much! Couldn't have asked for a better father.
Carlee loved making Lego people. She made one for everyone in the family.
Zachary loved making a big tower of Lego's.
Carlee and grandpa.... her poses crack me up

What an enjoyable day! We loved being together with the people we love most.

No comments: