Hello followers of this blog. I wanted to direct you to a new blog I have recently started. It is really just my times with God in scripture. I realize what I may experience with God is more than just for me, but for others. So if you need a little refreshing word you are welcome to join me as God takes me on this journey towards Him at www.rebekahswellspring.blogspot.com
I am hoping to add another post on this blog, but God has not allowed me the time to update it. We did just purchase a camera, so I hope to be able to figure it out quickly so I can post some pictures again soon. Thank you for your patience! We are all doing great!!! I could not feel or be more blessed in this season of my life.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment