I love how my cowgirl is riding with her favorite cowgirl, Jesse from Toy Story.
We visited the pumpkin patch and rode the tractors.

Carlee waited patiently for her turn on the zip-line. Zachary was not quite big enough, but he still climbed up on the platform just like his sister.
Carlee loved the ride. I wish I would have captured it on video. Our new camera has that option.
We played in the sand A LOT!! It was in every crease and under every toe and finger nail.
Sand Angel
Zachary loved filling the wheelbarrow with sand and dumping it out.Cleaning his fingernail
They rode in the little cars they are too big for now.
I love Carlee's feet hanging out of this one.
The petting zoo was probably the best part of our experience. My kids loved chasing the animals.
Love this shot
Zachary absolutely adored holding the chicken. This was his most favorite part for sure. We stayed in the petting zoo for about an hour or so.
They rode in the little cars they are too big for now.
I love Carlee's feet hanging out of this one.
The petting zoo was probably the best part of our experience. My kids loved chasing the animals.
Love this shot
Zachary absolutely adored holding the chicken. This was his most favorite part for sure. We stayed in the petting zoo for about an hour or so.It was perfect weather to be outside. I loved experimenting with our new camera. I literally sat far from the kids and used my 10x zoom to take most of the pictures. I took 132 total. I never had to tell the kids to smile because they were having the time of their lives. We need to do this again....next time with a friend.

This was the funniest part of the day..... Zachary and Carlee were making their chickens talk to each other.




No comments:
Post a Comment