Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday Festivities

My Birthday was so much fun! I received breakfast in bed from my family. Complete with waffles, eggs, smoothie, candles, cards, and singing. I love my family! Greg let me go for a run and then to get a pedicure and manicure with my mom. That evening my mom babysat the kids while Greg took me shopping and out to dinner.

My mom gave me their card before I left to shop. Thanks mom and dad for the card and money!

Carlee bought me a "Beautiful" card this year. It was very sweet and thoughtful. I love my kids!

We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner after three hours of shopping. Greg got me a sweet card that reminded me of the very first card he ever got me from our first Valentine's day! I love this man and how he remembers special times like that. We're getting close to our 10 year anniversary from our first date. We shared our entire meal. Corn cakes, wine, salmon, and cheesecake. It was so yummy!
I am so upset because I am too full to finish my cheesecake.
I tried to take one more bite, but I am hurting inside.
I am about to cry because I am so full, but I am really laughing
I DID IT!!!
I tried on some dresses at White House/Black Market after a very full tummy.
I loved this one! Every gal should have a little black dress.
My sis made me some Rosebud lips for my birthday (my headband and rose clip). So much fun!
We went to BJ's the next evening for some pizza and fun!
Grammy and PawPaw had a fun time being silly with the kids.
More birthday dessert..... I am going to need to workout again.
Carlee loved sharing their dessert. Chocolate brownie and chocolate ice cream. Somebody is going to be wired!
Real cute, huh?
If I would have known this was the only picture that would be taken of me and my bebe, then I probably would have smiled. haha
SILLY Faces

Thank you family for making this birthday so fun and great!! You are the BEST GIFT ever! I could not feel more blessed!

No comments: