Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Zachary Sayings

I do not want to forget what this boy has said recently that has cracked me up.
- When took my Miemaw to Taco Bell a couple of weeks ago, Zachary had his first bean and cheese burrito. This was Zachary's first time to Taco Bell and when Zachary took his first bite of the burrito he said, "Wow, I just didn't know people made food like this!!" He obviously love it and ate it all. I have definitely been conscience in my efforts to stay far from fast food, but when you can get a cheap lunch for under a dollar, then sometimes it is worth it. We have been there twice now.
- The other night Zachary woke up to the sound of his alarm going off at 12am. He had played with it earlier that afternoon and had messed with the switches, obviously turning the alarm on. He ran to our bedroom when he heard it buzz and he said with his hair all crazy and his body all tired and his eyes closed, "Somebody is trying to call me." Then he wondered back to his room and I turned it off.
I love this boy and all his funny comments.

No comments: