This past Saturday our family, as well as, some of Greg's co-workers spent the day at the zoo. We got there right when it opened and spent about 4 hours walking around looking at the animals. The first thing we saw was the sea lions and there was a zoo man cleaning the tank. Carlee thought he was so cool, so for the first hour of our time there she kept saying, "I want to see the zoo man in the water," over and over. It was hilarious! It did not matter how cool the monkeys were or anything else she was set on the zoo man in the water. Carlee thoughht she should help him clean too. I am so glad we got to see the tigers out swimming and all. I think everytime I have come to the zoo the tigers are always hiding. Check out the tiger in the background. Pretty cool, huh? Zachary loved the tigers. haha Carlee wanted to pet the lions, tigers and bears. Oh My!! haha.... If she only knew? Carlee loved the mama and baby elephant. She would stand on the fence and say hi and wave to them as if they understood. She talked about riding on them too. She would say, "Want me to ride them?" and I am thinking, "Are you crazy?"
No comments:
Post a Comment