Monday, April 7, 2008

Our 6th Anniversary Dinner

Greg and I went to Mark's American Cuisine. The evening was perfect. They sat us in the middle of the balcony. This restaurant used to be a church. It is beautiful and quaint. I loved it!
We enjoyed delicious food. Food that you chew slowly and let melt in your mouth. For the appetizer we had three different types of crab with some fruit. Here is a picture.
For the main entree I had Ivory King Salmon with rice pilaf and veggies. It was two types of salmon wrapped together. The presentation was beautiful. I almost didn't want to mess it up. I don't think I have ever had such wonderful food where I chewed it slowly to fully appreciate the taste. The meal was heavenly and made me think.... maybe this is just a taste of what the marriage supper of the Lamb will be like. I know it will be better, but the food was that good.
Greg had the Venison and Lamb chops with sweet potatoes and veggies. His was delicious. And for dessert he had Creme Brulee with sugar cookies and berries.
And I had a Blueberry tart that had a cream cheese filling and a graham cracker crust. It was divine! We pretty much shared our desserts. They put a candle on my plate to congratulate us. So thoughtful!
Along with our food we enjoyed our favorite wine Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio. This restaurant is a great place for celebrating. The service was amazing. Every time I used the restroom, someone was there to pull out my chair or open a door. They don't even give you a menu until you are ready to look at a menu. It made me feel like a princess or royality. Greg and I had a lovely time talking and enjoying each others company. I loved this anniversary!

1 comment:

Diana said...

wow 6 years! Awesome! You look so great! We are about to celebrate 1 year in a month! Crazy