skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mother's Day
Greg got creative and put chocolate Dove candies (my Favorite) to spell out Happy Mother's Day! An edible card... I loved it! It was an enjoyable weekend, despite Zachary running 102' temp. Greg, took care of the kids on Saturday, while me and my sister got a pedicure and went shopping. I think we were gone for 4 hours (it felt like 10). Sunday, we had Greg's parents over for lunch (Jason's Deli catered). It was delicious... I'm glad I did not have to cook. Later that evening we went to Northshore Park for a prayer and worship gathering. Zachary got prayed for and is doing much better today. Thank you John and Rachel for your prayers. I felt like I got fully initiated this Mother's Day with sick kids, but that is just a life of a mom. Thankfully, this to shall pass and we will be up and running again soon. God bless all you moms out there. Good job on raising great kids!!
2 comments:
I am so glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love the chocolate idea on your coffee table. I hope that Zachary is feeling better! You are a true "Proverbs 31" lady. What a encouragement you are to me.
Glad that you liked the "Chris Farley" music video. Monday's are so hard sometimes. I think I might start Monday Movie Day on my blog to make people laugh. "The Joy of the Lord is my strength"
Have a blessed week! Miss you guys!
Kara Jer 29:11-13
PS. Jonathan says "hello"
I miss you.
Post a Comment