Zachary has taught Carlee so many things lately. How to unload drawers, open kitchen cabinets, make a mess in a hurry. I know it seems like it should be the other way around, but it's not. Remember Carlee is my well behaved one, who could sit on the couch and be content just watching TV or reading a book. One day last week, I was getting Carlee's pj's out of the drawer and Zachary started unloading it. It had already been one of those days, so I let the chaos continue. Plus he had so much fun doing it I would have felt bad for stopping him. Once Carlee saw what was happening she joined in the action and loved every bit of it. I love how Zachary is staring at the empty drawer looking for more clothes to throw. After he had the drawer unloaded he was ready to refill it again. Carlee on the other hand wanted to keep the wreckage in progress and play with the scattered clothes all night. These kids always keep me laughing.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW, poor Reba is playing catch with the kiddos! Hopefully they will teach each other how to put it back next time :) lol. My mom used to say "let's play a pickup game"...and we would clean..hehe.
Post a Comment