You are one today! It was just about this time last year that you were entering the world and we were seeing you for the very first time. You came so quickly and life has not slowed down since. I never knew that having you would mean sitting down less, digging things out of the potty, searching for lost paci's, going off dairy so you would not have colic, loosing sleep for 10 months, having strong arms from holding you constantly, rocking you to sleep, playing with lots of balls, cleaning up lots of toys and food off the floor, worrying about your cough, smiling, laughing, crying, loving, having my heart melt by your smile, being chased around the house, and wanted so very much. Zachary, you have changed my life completely. You have turned my world upside down and inside out, but I wouldn't change a thing. You have brought our family closer together and made life a lot of fun. I can not remember life before you. You have stolen my heart and won me over with your adorable smile and laugh. I love you so very much son.
I pray you love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. I pray you would look to Him for satisfaction and guidance. I pray you worship Him and get to know Him as your Heavenly Father, who cares and adores you. I pray you would fall in love with His word and let it be a lamp unto your feet and light unto your path. I pray you would remain pure and be a humble leader (like your daddy). I pray you would be dependant on the Lord and stay close to Him all the days of your life. I pray you would know His truth and have confidence in it. I pray that you would experience His grace and see your need for a Savior. God Bless you son!
3 comments:
Happy Monday!! What a great prayer for your son! I pray the same for my boy's! I want the boy's to hunger after the Lord! I cannot believe that he is already 1! Time goes by so fast! Hope you guys had a great weekend! (Did you notice that I sued "I" 4 times, and to think that I am home schooling the boy's!!!
Love you lot's, Kara
Jer. 29:11-13
I can't believe he's one! Wow, time really flew. Happy Birthday Precious Boy!
yea yea yea happy birthday!
Post a Comment