Tonight, our family went to Chick-fil-a for dinner and princess fun. Carlee wore her Cinderella dress and was ready for a magical evening. She was in heaven! First she met the Chick-fil-a princess cow and then she met Cinderella. Carlee wanted to meet all the princesses. So after meeting Cinderella she said, "ok, now let's go see sleeping beauty." We have visited Kim's blog a lot because of all the princesses so she was expecting to meet all of them like at Disney World. Carlee got her hair done by Sweet and Sassy salons and then we went for a limo ride around Market Street. The whole time we were in the limo, Carlee was saying that we were in a carriage going to the ball. She was enjoying every minute giggling and smiling and being totally in awe of her surroundings. After the limo ride we went back in Chick-fil-a and got a picture by Picture People. I think the pictures probably came out pretty good because the photographer wanted to keep her there all evening to photograph. She smiled and posed like she was a little model. It was so cute! I loved watching her have so much fun. It was a wonderful evening!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh My! Sarah has got to do that! You have to give me details.... Carlee is a beautiful little princess!
How fun, girls LOVE TO BE PRINCESSES! I was wondering about that pink limo I see driving around the Market...now I know! :) sounds like you girls hit painted the town fun fun.
i can not wait to see you soon! I am thinking TUESDAY?? Is that a good for you! I miss you, your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment