Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

They're trying hard to love sitting there
I love my boy!
I cant' believe we captured this picture...
We went to our churches Christmas Eve service on Wednesday and enjoyed it. However, we had a few things holding us back. Our car battery lost all power and we had to get a jump before leaving the house. Then Carlee fell asleep on the way there. We thought about turning around, but she woke up and was willing to go in with us. I'm so glad we went because at the very end of the service, there was a group of teenage girls who sang a special song. It was very beautiful and it got to a part at the end where it seemed to me (being a worship lover) that everyone should have been standing with hands raised rejoicing the Lord. No one stood expect a young man in the front center row with his hand extended high to the heavens and his face gazing upon the Lord. It was beautiful! It was at that moment I lost all composer and wept like an uncontrollable baby. I was totally captured and could have spent forever in that sweet precious moment. To experience God to the fullest and enjoy His sweet spirit was a great gift.

No comments: