Thursday, January 8, 2009

For the record, Children's Advil does not work for Zachary. We gave him some last night to bring his temp. down and he was up for 4 hours straight from 10:30pm to 2:30am. The night before was not any better. Greg and I have lost 8 hours sleep total the past two nights. I am not in the practice of waking up and being up half the night, so this is complete torture to me. I don't even know how Greg is able to go to work and be okay. Zachary's not even taking a good nap either so I can't say that I get to catch up on any sleep. Sorry for all the complaining. Sometimes, I just need to vent.
One thing I do know is God's grace is enough and He is in control and knows what I can handle and what I can't handle. This is not about me it's about me glorifying Him in the process of it all. I can complain and I may not like it, but He has the best in mind for me. He's for my good. He wants me to choose the right attitude and choose to love Him and obey Him despite how I feel. Lord help me today to honor you and worship you today. I love you and want to do the right thing. Amen!
For those of you that would like to pray for me and Zachary, we covet your prayers, Thanks!

No comments: