Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanks Nana


We love the tutu! It doesn't get much cuter than this.... Carlee has been wearing this hot pink tutu regularly these days. Today she was riding her bike outside with it on. She also got the idea of having a ballerina butterfly birthday party. Then I thought we could give the tutu's away as gifts to her guests. How fun! It's definitely better than Spiderman (which is what kind of birthday Carlee wanted up until now, don't ask me why). We'll see what happens....

2 comments:

Diana said...

hello hello...I just thought you might to see how my nephew dances. Go check it out on the blog. By the way.... I could not be more proud that she loves that TUTU! :-)

The Guess Family said...

She looks precious! That is a great idea for a birthday party.....much more fun for Mommy to plan than Spiderman!