We spent a lot of time eating out. We spent one evening dining at a nice restaurant in Pensacola called Hemingway's. Greg and I spilt our entire meal. We had lobster bisque soup, a ham, tomato, artichoke pesto flat bread and Mahi Mahi with rice and broccoli. It was delicious! I would have that meal all over again if I could. It was nice to have time to talk and not worry about feeding other little ones when eating together. We also loved eating at a place called Lillian's, a very yummy pizza place in Perdido and The Shrimp Basket (can't go wrong with a bottomless basket of fried shrimp). We loved Tacky Jacks as well. We ate there before heading home and had a wonderful breakfast. Greg's pancake was bigger than the plate, it was probably a 12 in. diameter. HUGE and GOOD!
We also spent some time in Alabama shopping at the Foley outlet mall. We found some great deals and shopped til the stores closed. The best part for Greg was probably drinking his smoothie while watching me look for clothes. haha.... However, he did find some shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment