Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When two paths collide

The woman walks seeking to find God's best....
The man walks seeking after the Lord, knowing He has the best....
In God's timing, the two meet.....
They fall in love, yet are completely satisfied in the Lord....
The two become one and serve Him together.....
the rest is history....
I know this is cheesy, but I am truly thankful Greg and I crossed paths 9 years ago when training for the Houston Marathon. I'm so glad God knew exactly who I needed in my life to beautify me and purify me. I know I have said this before, but Greg sharpens me and draws me closer to Jesus every day. I know the same is true for him as well. What a blessing it is to share this life with him and enjoy loving Jesus more and more each day. I know it will only get better!!

No comments: