Saturday, June 13, 2009

Date With Daddy

Greg took Carlee out on their first date last night. Carlee got all dress-up and "fancy."
They went to Chick-fil-a because they were having a father/daughter night. They had a three coarse meal and it was all FREE.
They had a fruit salad, chicken nuggets and fries and milkshakes. Sears portrait studio was there taking pictures. They will give us a FREE picture!
Then we all met at the pavilion for a FREE concert by the Houston Symphony.
Carlee enjoyed herself, as seen in the pictures. She loved being out with her daddy and receiving all his attention.
Carlee met a few friends on the lawn and ran around the whole evening. Zachary and I enjoyed the evening too. We ate Chick-fil-a at the Methodist Church and played on their indoor playground. When we got to the concert, Zachary insisted on walking the whole way from the parking lot to the pavilion. It was a long slow walk, but a memory I will remember. He stopped and looked at everything and little did I realize that the back entrance was open (the entrance we were closest too). Oh well! Gotta laugh! I hope these traditions continue.

No comments: