Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 2nd (Zachary's Birthday)

On Zachary's birthday (yesterday) daddy took the day off work and stayed home to celebrate some more. Mommy didn't feel very good, so daddy took the kids to the park and then outside in the new swimming pool Zachary got from Miemaw and Pawpaw Herdejurgen for his birthday. They loved the pool even though the water was a little cold.
Zachary's first try down the slide. Carlee helping give him a little push. He loved it and came down with a smile.
Carlee loved the slide too as you can see. They played for an hour or so and had a blast!
Carlee doing her motions and singing "Father Abraham." Zachary speechless behind her. I wonder what this boy thinks of his sister sometimes. He seems a bit memorized in this picture.
Zachary enjoying birthday celebration #2. We ate lunch outside on the picnic table and then cupcakes, of course. I love the fingers sticking out in this picture. Zachary likes to get dirty, but is always pleased to get the yucky mess off when it's over.
Zachary you are a wonderful son! Life with you has been an adventure. Loving you has been easy, but training you has been challenging. You are always busy. The only time you sit still is when you are sick. You are our loudest child. You love being outside. I'm pretty sure you would spend all day outdoors if I let you. You are funny and laugh constantly. You even know how to make jokes. You amaze me! You love being around people and hate to be left alone. Isolation works well when disciplining you. You are pretty stubborn right now. I'm hoping this is just a 2 year old phase. Your emotions are coming out more and more these days. I know it must be tough being two and not having the vocabulary to tell us what is on your mind. You are such a special little boy. You use your manners very well and are one of the friendliest little boys. You think life is a game; therefore, you are always having fun. You don't care about winning or losing because to you everyone is a winner. You are full of hugs, smiles, kisses, nestling, and zerburts and will give them freely to anyone who asks. Your my sweet boy and always will be. I love you Zachary! May God bless you and help you grow into a mighty warrior for Him, passionate about Him and always willing to worship Him through everything you do. May He guide you and protect you all the days of your life!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Reba I can't believe how big your "baby" is now! He's such a cutie and it looks like he had a pretty fun bday too :) We should hang out sometime when Mel comes back to town. Have you Jeremiah lately? He's sooo fun!