Zachary has also gone two weeks now without his paci. I was going to wean him out of it before his third birthday and make it as easy for him and me as possible, but I caved and got tired of him asking for it one day. So I told him if he asked for it again, then he would have to throw it away. About 2 minutes later he asked for it and guess what? He had to throw it away. Yes, it's great that I followed through but it was a little too abrupt and he was very sad. These past two weeks have been harder because of it, but fortunately the paci is gone and he is on his way to being a big boy. Now that the paci is gone, he talks a lot more and gets in more fights (arguments) with everyone in the family. We will get through this season it's just one of those times that will require a little more discipline and attention.
Zachary got a little man haircut last night. I cut it in the kitchen while he sat in his booster seat eating a lollipop. He did a great job. This was my second time to cut his hair and thankfully this one turned out great. I layered it the best I could and really had no clue what I was doing. I think I need to invest in a cape he can wear so he doesn't get hair all over him next time. Looks like I will be cutting his hair many more times. (now if I could only learn how to cut layers for Carlee's hair)
All this to say that Zachary is growing before our eyes and we are enjoying the process. Somethings are hard about it, but somethings are great about it.
1 comment:
how does it happen so fast!
Post a Comment