Saturday, April 10, 2010

8th Anniversary

We spent our anniversary at a Bed and Breakfast in Galveston. We stayed over night. It was just enough time to get refreshed and not get too used to being without the kids. Our room was beautiful. It looked like a rain forest.
I'm more in love with this man now than the day we met.
We had dinner at a Sushi Bar. I love my husband for letting me have something I love for dinner.
He enjoyed his chocolate liquor drink for dessert.
Greg tried one sushi at first and then he had more. He found out that he liked it too. YEAH!!
We ate our whole meal with chopsticks and had fun laughing at each other conquer the task. This was a meal we will never forget.

The next day was spent strolling down the sea wall and shopping a little at the Strand. Fun Times!

No comments: