Saturday, April 10, 2010

Old McDonald's Farm

Carlee and I served in both Sunday morning Easter services in "Weezone Live." This is our children's program that involes kids worship, bible teaching and prayer. Carlee and I worked very hard to prepare for Easter Sunday. I was responsible for correographing a dance to the the "Barnyard Dance." We had several practices leading up to Easter so we could teach other girls the dance. Carlee was the youngest dancer and probably one of the best. She did awesome! We dressed in our cowgirl attire for the day and danced our hearts out. We also led a song "John 3:16" with motions. It was a very fun morning! I love that Carlee is right by my side each time I help lead the worship at our church. She has a song in her heart all the time. She will practice each song with excellence making sure she has it down to her very best before leading. She's a born worshipper and leader!
Here's us with the stage set up. They had farm puppets coming out of each window.
Carlee loved holding the baby chicks in between services.
Carlee and Samantha (also one of the dancers).

No comments: