On a side note: Carlee has been on a rhyming kick lately. One of her favorite phrases right now is "awesome-sauce-dippity-dauce." Many other phrases have been inspired from this "dippity" word (we are not sure if she heard this somewhere or just made it up). Greg and I have picked up on this slang and use it to be funny with the kids. Today Greg asked the kids if they wanted some "mango-dippity-dango?" Zachary loves to get in on the action as well and is learning to rhyme by all this commotion. I'll never forget going to Charming Charlie's with Carlee, she was shopping in the pink section of the store and she said, "Hot Pink dippity-dink." I laughed so hard. There's something about this rhyming thing using dippity that gets us all in a good mood. I love my Fancy Nancy Carlee, she is one 5 year old that knows how to use big words appropriately. Zachary is catching on very quickly as well (dippity-dell).
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Eating Alfresco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment