Sunday, May 2, 2010

An Eventful Saturday



Last Saturday was so busy I wish we had pictures of all the events. Greg and I had about a million things planned and accomplished all of them. Greg woke up at 7 am and went to help move our friends from Boston into their new house (about 10 minutes from us). At 10am we had family pictures with 20 or so relatives at Creekside Park. Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch with my family to celebrate my sisters birthday. Next we came home, left the kids with Greg's parents and went to a wedding in Conroe at 2pm. (the pictures above) We actually got lost in downtown Conroe and missed the wedding ceremony, but made it there for the reception. The wedding was extremely short. Then we came home changed clothes for the third time and I took the kids to a birthday party at Gymboree at 4:30pm, while Greg went back to help our friends unload the truck. After the party we all joined Steve at his new house and ate some burgers for dinner. The kids were in bed by 8:30pm believe it or not. It was an eventful day, I needed a break this past week just to recover.... hence the late blog post. I'm amazed we did all this, but all of these things were important to us, so we made it work. I'm so thankful for all our wonderful friends and family that we can share life with. God is so good!

No comments: