Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother/Daughter Night with Sweet and Sassy

Last Thursday, we went to our new Chick-fil-a (as well as the rest of the Woodlands) and had fun. Carlee got her nails and hair done like a princess. I missed the chair massages b/c it was so crowded, but did get to share a milkshake with my girl.
We ran into some friends there from ballet. Carlee had the best time playing with these girls. I am so glad I had a friend to fellowship with as well. It made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. It had already been a long day.
These girls cracked me up riding in this limo. They look like they are riding a roller coasters. haha.... The lady driving the limo was a friend on mine and I told her she could take her time since we were the last to ride in the limo, but apparently she did not understand me b/c she zoomed around the parking lot a few times and are ride was done in lick-ity split. We were all laughing pretty hysterically at the whole experience.
The best part of the evening was relaxing with our milkshake. They accidentally gave us a large instead of a small. It was free anyway, since we had a coupon. Gotta love the icing on the cake! Thanks God!

I love my girl and love these times we have. Carlee is one of the most precious girls. She knows exactly how to cheer me up by saying, "Mommy, I love you. God loves you." (and then saying) "This is the day the Lord has made, let's rejoice and be glad in it." I love it! She's already putting God's word into application and letting His word come alive.

No comments: