Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ballet Exams

Carlee had her ballet exam this past Friday and did outstanding. Her dancing has gone from a bounce three year old to a graceful five year old. When she gets into character, she becomes so serious and beautiful when she dances; however, there are times (when we are looking) that she gets goofy and hilarious. Here Carlee is already to go. Ms. Rebecca helped her get her laces wrapped around her ankles just right. Now I know exactly how to do it when it comes time for preformance. I'm still learning this whole dancing thing, but I love it.
The girls who were going to have an examine
They all had white skirts and white ribbons for the bun. Carlee had a new leotard, tights and shoes. The ballet studio is very particular about their dress.
She got to pick out some flowers before we headed home. She was completely exhausted from the week and fell asleep in the car.
She picked out a beautiful light pink rose. Simply perfect for our little ballerina

I'm pretty sure Carlee will be moving up to the next class. I think they just have the beginner class do exams just for the experience. I'm glad it is over for now.... the production is on it's way.

No comments: