skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GG and G-Paw
Last week, we got to visit with Carlee and Zachary's GG and G-Paw (this is my Miemaw and Pawpaw). They were so excited to finally meet baby Zachary. I felt so blessed to still have them around to see their two great grandchildren. My Pawpaw was beside himself. He could not believe his new great grandson was here. Pawpaw held him and rocked him and watched him sleep. It was the most precious thing. Carlee had fun rolling the car across the floor to her G-Paw. These are the moments you never want to forget. Thanks Uncle Perry for letting us come over and spend some time together.
1 comment:
YEA! I am so glad you guys got to go see Miemaw & Paw-Paw...wish I could have been there to see Paw-Paw's face and Zachary asleep in his arms!! SO SWEET!
Post a Comment