Ok, here's the story.... Daddy told Carlee, when she goes poo-poo's in the potty then we will take her to Chuck E Cheese's to ride the Barney ride. In this Sunday's paper, there was an ad for Chuck E Cheese. Carlee saw it and automatically took it with her to the potty. She was determined to go poo-poo, but she didn't. Later on that day, Carlee told me she needed to go poo-poo and she did!! The first thing she said was, "I get to go to Chuck E Cheese and ride the Barney ride!!! YEA!!!" She said this over and over again while jumping up and down. This went on for ten minutes. It was so great!! I nearly cried. Well, actually, I did cry. My child is growing up!! That evening, Carlee and I went to Wal-mart to buy her some more big girl panties. I let her ride in the Barney car while we shopped for her panties and treats. Carlee would pretend that she was driving the car and as soon as I stopped the cart she would get out and look for what she wanted. Then she would put her things in the cart and get back in the car to drive again. It was so cute watching all this happen.The next day, we celebrated as a family at Chuck E Cheese's and had so much fun. Now Carlee is getting lots of stickers and treats every time she uses her potty. It's all about the incentives right now.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness...HOW CUTE!! I love that little girl...I mean BIG girl!!
Post a Comment