Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Family of Four

These are monogrammed M&M's. Greg got them when Zachary was born. Some say Zachary Wiggins and some say 6-2-07 7lbs. 7oz. Very cute, but I still don't want to eat them. He was 20 and 3/4 in. long and born at 10:56am.
Here we are, a family of four.... it's hard to believe. Life has definately changed since this little guy arrived. Ever since the quick three hour labor, things just don't seem to be slowing down. I guess this is just the way life will be for a while. I'm learning how to juggle these two kids everyday. Let's just say, I could not do it without my husband or God's help. Greg is "Super Dad" the minute he walks in the door from work. Right now, I feel like we have just been surviving these past two months because of the lack of sleep and the extra workload a baby brings. However, I feel like things are changing. Zachary is becoming less fussy and more flexible. Carlee is adjusting well to sharing mommy and becoming a little more understanding. I'm realizing that things might not be easy, but as long as I choose joy, each day gets better. We are on a journey with God and He is teaching us everyday.

2 comments:

Grandpa H. said...

This is a nice picture of the Wiggins family! I wonder who took it......actually I'm so thankful for the four of you. You make my life beautiful!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you started a blog! I'm so bad about scrap booking, but this is so easy for me to keep a record of our little family life :)