Monday, August 13, 2007

I've been tagged

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts or Habits about me:

1. I used to run marathon's. It is actually how I met my husband. I've run three marathon's 2 in Houston and 1 in Austin. The first one I did by myself. The second one in Austin with Greg and the third with my sister. Maybe I'll do one more before I turn 30. We'll see.
2. I love ice cream. The cookie minster from Coldstone is my favorite. I am missing it badly b/c I am not eating dairy b/c Zachery has gas if I do. So, in the meantime I bake chocolate chip cookies once a week and eat those to satisfy my sweet tooth.
3. I love to sing and play piano. I've probably written enough songs to make an album.
4. I love to watch "So You Think You Can Dance," pretty much b/c I have the slightest clue on how to move my body like they do and find it very fascinating that people can express themselves through dance.
5. I eat 4 to 5 different cereals for breakfast. First, I put the Cheerios's on the bottom b/c they are the "floaters," then I add some frosted flakes, next some corn flakes, then some Honey Bunches of Oats and finally Grape Nuts to hold it all down. YUMMY!! The perfect blend of sweetness. (I learned this from my husband) He does so many different things like this that just make sense.
6. I am a neat freak. I love to have things organized, clean, picked up and filed away. I believe there should be a place for everything. (The total opposite of my husband) However, since I have had kids I have learned and am still learning to let go of the neatness and enjoy the mess.
7. I love a good deal. I use coupon's everywhere I shop for grocery's, sometimes on cloths and almost everywhere I eat. I will wait and wait for what I want to go on sale because I hate to pay full price. It makes me upset to know that I could have gotten something for less than what I paid. I grew up this way and married into it, so it's all that I know.
8. I had a newspaper route when I was 14 (this helped pay for my braces). This is when I started to form my great bicep muscles.

No comments: