Monday, June 30, 2008

Creekside Park






This past Saturday, we visited our newest pool for the grand opening of The Rob Fleming Aquatic Center. This pool has a tube slide, a lazy river, slides for kids, and plenty of room for swimming and lounging. For the grand opening they had moon walks, clowns, jugglers, balloon animals, face paints, and free Chick-fil-a. It was so much fun! Carlee waited in line to get her face painted for an hour and never complained. She wanted to have a kitty cat face just like her balloon animal. Zachary got a blue puppy dog balloon and bit into it and popped it. We loved floating in the lazy river as a family. Carlee and I stayed in there awhile and enjoyed relaxing. Zachary loved the fountains and splashing around. We will definitely be going back to this pool during the Summer.

3 comments:

Diana said...

i miss you- i told john how sad I was that I did not get to see you and your sweet family. :-(

Jamie said...

and who have you been hearing things from?

Amanda Burkett said...

Love the latest post . . . The pictures are so sweet. I hope to see you soon lovely friend!