We enjoyed the day and stayed over a long time. We got to play Ticket To Ride twice with Chew, Quint, Randle and Ed. It was so much fun! I know the kids had so much fun. I love these special Christmas memories.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas with Grammy and Pawpaw
Carlee with her Cinderella stocking
Zachary enjoying his new beginner big wheel
Grammy and Pawpaw with they're picture collage that we gave them
Zachary loving on ELMO
Greg and his Wii sports accessories. We got a Wii for Christmas, but we've had it awhile since they're so hard to come by.
We enjoyed the day and stayed over a long time. We got to play Ticket To Ride twice with Chew, Quint, Randle and Ed. It was so much fun! I know the kids had so much fun. I love these special Christmas memories.
We enjoyed the day and stayed over a long time. We got to play Ticket To Ride twice with Chew, Quint, Randle and Ed. It was so much fun! I know the kids had so much fun. I love these special Christmas memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we also got a Wii for Christmas.......in October. But we did not open it until Christmas. We have been staying up late playing since Christmas.
Post a Comment