skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wii moments
They other night Carlee was playing Wii sports boxing and cracking Greg and I up. She was determined to knock the man out she was up against. With every part of her body at work she did just that. She ran, jumped, swung at him with both arms, shook her head, stuck out her tongue, and got closer and closer to the tv while doing so. I have never laughed so hard in my life. She made it even cuter by what she was wearing. Her crown kept bouncing down in front of her face as she moved here and there. These moments are priceless and I'm so glad we have them.
4 comments:
We need to get the girls together again. Ella looks forward to seeing Carlee at church every week. Today she was saying Carlee was her best friend. I told her that Carlee was a good best friend to have.
Love this. As I am typing, Sarah is "playing" the Wii. So cute!
Okay! I'm still laughing . . . Is her tongue helping her as she plays? That's just too cute for words!!!
I can totally relate to Carlee! I played Wii boxing and did the same kind of stuff - minus the cute crown. I was even sore the next day! :)
Post a Comment