Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bad Haircut


I promise to never cut my sons hair again. The razor got away from me and now Zachary's hair is almost gone. Greg said,"he is borderline cancer patient." Not good. I'm slightly embarrassed and felt like crying yesterday after it happened. Then my friend Lisa reminded me that it will grow back and at least he's not 7 going to school. If I mess up, it's probably a good time to do it. I really didn't even want to blog about it. Now, you all have fair warning before you see him. He'll probably be wearing a hat from now on, if he'll keep it on. We already got a few bad looks when we went to the grocery store last night. Oh well! Sorry son, but you are still adorable and the most precious boy.
Greg did even it all out when he got home. Carlee said, "he looks just like daddy," right after I made the shortest cut.

3 comments:

L said...

It's not THAT bad! He's so blonde it isn't terribly noticeable.

The Chappelles said...

He is so Stinkin cute! You can't mess that up...

Amanda Burkett said...

Oh Honey! Ben got scalped at Sports Clips about three weeks ago. He's back to his normal little boy self, but I'm still feeling a little bit traumatized! Love you!