Ingredients:
Baking Soda
Essential oil (lemon or lime)
What else you'll need:
A plastic flip-top shaker (the Kraft Parmesan cheese container)
How to make:
Fill the shaker half full with baking soda. Add 15 to 20 drops of pure essential oil lemon or lime oil. Stir. Fill the shaker to the top with more baking soda. Put the lid on the shaker and shake it.
How to use:
Sprinkle lightly on counters, sinks or tub, then wipe with damp sponge. Rinse well. Baking soda is a grease cutter, natural deodorizer, and a mild abrasive that will not scratch. Use on flat surfaces that need to be cleaned or any pot and pan that needs to be scrubbed (except aluminum).
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing! :)
Thanks for these suggestions. Quick Question: Can you use baking soda on Granite??? I was wandering if it would scratch it. Thanks.
-Amy
That's so funny- I was watching "How clean is your house" yesterday on the BBC and they were using the same exact cleaner. (Yes I watch BBC, and TLC and the Discovery Channel) I'm always up for learning.
Post a Comment